YUR.POWER PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULE WARRANTY|
Five years of warranty on materials.
Yuraku guarantees fault and/or failures of the photovoltaic modules, including connectors and cables, for a period not exceeding 5 years from the date of purchase stated on the sales invoice.
The warranty on materials covers:
1) Defects in manufacturing:
- Defects caused by oxygenation/twisting of the aluminum framework.
- Glass chipped caused by foreign objects inserted in the glass itself.
NB. This warranty does not cover breakage/chipping of the glass caused by objects outside the solar module.
2) Defective materials:
- Malfunctions caused by faulty materials, faulty box connectors and defective male/female connectors.
If one or more photovoltaic modules qualify for the above categories, the Yuraku will replace or repair the defective modules at their own sole discretion. The warranty on materials does not guarantee a specific power output of the module.
Warranty on power output.
The Yuraku ensures the output power of its photovoltaic modules for a period of 10 (ten) years from the date indicated on the sales invoice. If a photovoltaic module would produce an output power of less than 90% of the minimum power peak at STC (1), standard test conditions, as indicated on the Modules data sheet, and it is verified that this loss of power depends on defects in materials or on defects in manufacturing, Yuraku will repair or replace at their own discretion the defective photovoltaic module.
Yuraku ensures the output power of its photovoltaic modules for a period of 25 (twenty-five) years from the date indicated on the sales invoice. If a photovoltaic module should exhibit an output power of less than 80% of minimum power peak at STC (1), standard test conditions, as indicated in the datasheet of the modules, and it is verified that this loss of power depends on defects in materials or on defects in manufacturing, Yuraku will repair or replace at their own discretion the defective photovoltaic module.
Exclusions and Limitations
All requests for warranty must be received by the Yuraku no later than the guaranteed period.
The "warranty on materials" and "warranty on power output" does not apply in cases where:
- The modules were not installed properly.
- The modules were not handled with care.
- The modules are installed in a mobile or marine environment, subjected to improper voltage or have been in environments with adverse weather conditions (acid rain, excessively salted air).
- The module is installed and/or handled by unauthorized personnel.
- The modules are subject to external issues such as fire, explosion or civil disturbance, hail, lightning, earthquakes, typhoons, tornadoes, volcanoes, tsunamis, floods.
The "warranty on materials" and "warranty on power output" covers only the transport of replaced or repaired photovoltaic modules . These guarantees does not cover the removal, transportation and reinstallation of the replaced/repaired modules.
(1) 1000 W/m², AM 1.5G, 25°C